From: Gajim-devel [mailto:gajim-devel-boun...@gajim.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan
Michalon
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 2:57 PM
Cc: Gajim-devel@gajim.org
Subject: Re: [Gajim-devel] Anonymous mode

Le Mon, 19 Sep 2016 19:52:41 +0300,
Ruslan Makhmatkhanov <cvs-...@yandex.ru> a écrit :
> > 3. Outsource problem, that is move to e.g. Github or Gitlab or
> > BitBucket or whatever you feel comfortable with, where a lot of
> > users and potential contributors.
> >
> > I would personally prefer the third option for obvious reasons. But
> > I know it is not the easiest solution.
>
> +1 for #3. It will be much easier to contribute patches and to handle
> problem repors.

So you want privacy but ask developers to give all their informations
to github or any other centralised container ? Also use gmail maybe ?
Simplicity has a cost, we may better thank Yann to handle all the work
of being independant on that point :)
It's for sure a compromise, with pros and cons, but coming from someone
picky about privacy sounds strange to me.
(couldn't avoid answering to that, sorry for the noise :))