Hi Vincent,

I'm not against an ubuntu packet, but as I don't use and never used
Ubuntu, I won't be able to test it and maintain it with correct package
name, etc...

And your suggestion to automatically include a plugin in the packet is
not a problem, but activating it require to modify Gajim's code. That's
not impossible, but require a patch.