Does it mean that Gajim is dropping support for KDE4?
Dropping support for KDE4 would be an immensely frustrating experience for many
Gajim users. If I read below correctly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gajim-devel [mailto:gajim-devel-boun...@gajim.org] On Behalf Of
azr...@qrdn.de
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 2:24 PM
To: gajim-devel@gajim.org
Subject: [Gajim-devel] trac rejects followup comment | #8347 support
kwallet-query

Hi,

I'd like to add a followup comment to my trac issue <>, but trac won't let me
telling SpamBayes probability were 99,sth %

The comment:

@asterix: cool that things are happening! Do I understand correctly that you're
dropping support for kwalletcli (i.e. the KDE4 implementation) completely,
which leaves us compatible with gnome and KDE 5 only?

Also, please consider adapting my 03_migration.patch and integrating it:
Avoiding to have the migrations between backends will make the code better
maintainable (imagine anyone adding another backend, again).
Also, it makes it easy to ensure passwords are removed from an old backend
after migration.

  azrdev