On 06/12/2016 19:14, Alex Malmyguine wrote:
Of all the users on my XMPP servers, only one uses Gajim 0.16.5 under Windows
8.1 64bit
And this one user only has the issue. When the others chat with that user, the
outgoing messages often get flagged with red X for quite some time.
That user receives the messages and replies to them, but their peers still see
their sent messages with a red X instead of a green check mark.
This is somewhat annoying, as when they send a message, they do not know why
that user is not responding - because they never received the message, or
because they are not at their desk.
No one else who use Windows 7, XP or Linux ever had this issue. Anything we can
fix in Gajim or Windows 8.1 settings or on the XMPP server for this?

Thanks
Alex

Hi.

Please use latest version (0.16.6)
XML logs would be usefull to understand why it's still marked as
unreceived. What's the client of ppl that chat with him and marke
message as red?
win8.1 or any other version of window doesn't change the behavior of Gajim.