We are stuck on 16.5 due to the old Fedora repositories not carrying the new
version. No one will want to upgrade their Fedora as the new distros have
destructive show-stopper bugs in them.

Here is the step by step process of where we got 3 certificate errors.

Go offline, replace fingerprint with random text, come online, get this:

[cid:image001.png@01D25629.46E42390]

Hit yes.

Go offline again, come back online, get this:

[cid:image002.png@01D25629.46E42390]

Hit Ok.

Right after that I got a small error box stating the cert was already in the
store.

Go offline again, come back online and get this:

[cid:image003.png@01D25629.46E42390]

Hit Ok and then finally no more errors.