First one: fixed in 0.16.6. it's not because Fedora can't upgrade to
0.16.6 that windows user can't upgrade. Anyway you do what you want.

2nd and 3rd: indeed your certificate is not a valid certificate for 2
reasons: it is self signed and it's not for your domain. So Gajim asks
you to ignore both errors.

so for 1st dialog, you'll have to upgrade to 0.16.6, for 2nd and 3rd,
you have to fix your certificate.

Sincerely,
--
Yann