On 12/15/2016 05:39 PM, Andrey Gursky wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Dec 2016 23:00:59 +0100 Yann Leboulanger wrote:

>> I don't want to send a mail saying "you have been active in Gajim trac
>> so we created you an account in gitlab" to a ppl that reported a bug 10
>> years agao and don't even remember what Gajim is. Si no I Created
>> accounts for ppl that reported at least 10 bugs. The others are gone
>> under anonymous.
>> And no the trac to mercurial is not so simple:
>> 1/ It's not the same hash
>> 2/ it was possible to register a trac account without a mail, it's not
>> in gitlab
>
> Sure, to send people emails is not what I've asked. So I'm proposing a
> workaround that is already adopted by other projects migrated from one
> issue server to another. For example just make a quick look into:
> https://github.com/golang/go/issues/123
> Instead of "anonymous" they used "gopherbot" and it looks like:
>
> gopherbot commented on Nov 14, 2009
>   "Comment 6 by Yuriy.Shirokov:"
>   [original message as citation]

Yes something like that could be done. note easy now that conversion is
already done, but still doable. But I don't like the idea to make email
public, even if it's anti-spammed .... It was not public on trac, so it
should not be here too

>> gitlab project is now fully functional.
>
> In meanwhile I've spotted more issues with missing hyperlinks for
> changset and issue number:
> [...]
>
> I fear, there are more of these.

I just fixed 4200 comments which contained [commit_id] or similar.

> Missing auto-line break in the citation:
>     Any entity that will act as a SASL client or a SASL server MUST...
> https://dev.gajim.org/gajim/python-nbxmpp/issues/20

fixed