Hi Yann;

and thanks for your feedback.

Am Mittwoch, den 22.02.2017, 15:44 +0100 schrieb Yann Leboulanger:

> Unfortunatly, there is no debug information printed by this plugin.
> Could you tell me how you configured it, what you expect exactly and
> what happens so I can reproduce your problem and try to fix it?

Ok - basically I am looking for a cross-platform XMPP client that allows
for bringing the chat window to front whenever a new message in a group
arrives. So far, I have gajim configured to have roster and all chats in
one window (which works rather fine), and I have a trigger rule
configured as attached. So by now, for 1:1 messages, I receive at least
a popup (GNOME) for each new message which also stays active until I
manually dismiss it. However, for messages in group chats, this doesn't
work - I always miss group messages because I never get notified.

Anything that can be done about that?
TIA and all the best,
Kristian

PS I tried to subscribe to the gajim xmpp chat group but that doesn't
seem to work anymore?