Dear Alexander,

next times you reply below quotes, please add extra lines above and below what you say.

The way you wrote on the message you sent 2018.03.23 10:30 UTC was harder for me to read. There are newer messages, unread for me, in this discussion! What you said in it, at least, looks like quoted parts. When I reached the end of the message, without having read anything new, I had to step back to find your words. Then I understood the reason why I skipped them, which is why I suggest this to you.

Regards