On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Peter <pe...@maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Jennifer,
>
> I've just uploaded the FASTA filter by ID script as a tool. I'll try to do
> the FASTQ and SFF versions shortly.

The SFF filter by ID script went live last month, and I've just uploaded
the FASTQ filter by ID script to the Tool Shed.

This was delayed since I was hoping to use a named input file's format,
as discussed recently, see this thread:
http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2010-December/004051.html

In the short term have employed a workaround to accept any FASTQ
variant and preserve the variant on output based on how a similar
problem is solved in tools/fastq/fastq_combiner.xml using the
<change_format> tag and a list of all expected FASTQ variants.