Hi all,

Last day we upgraded our galaxy service computing cluster nodes operating
system from Ubuntu hadry to lucid 10.4. We updated python eggs and now
getting an Warning message, it apparently kills the galaxy jobs. Warning
message as follows:

/home/abc/galaxy/lib/galaxy/eggs/__init__.py:332: UserWarning: Unbuilt
egg for pytz [unknown version] (/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages)
  env = pkg_resources.Environment( platform=pkg_resources.get_platform() )

>From the warning message I can see that the problem with unbuilt egg for
pytz module. Before approaching you I googled the same and got a good thread
which explains similar kind of issues (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/distribute/+bug/576434). I
followed #9 from TJ and made a work around and unfortunately no luck. Does
anyone had a problem with this before, if yes I like to hear from you that
how do u managed to get rid of the warning message.

Many thanks,

Vipin T S
Friedrich Miescher Laboratory
of the Max Planck Society