Hi Xiandong,
Yes, it is possible to run a customized Galaxy instance and also use your
own tools on the cloud but there is a bit of a process. Namely, you will
need to install the tools by hand, create required EBS volume snapshots, and
changing some configuration files in your cluster's S3 bucket. I can work on
a wiki page on how to achieve this over the coming days and guide you
through the process, if you'd like to proceed with it?

Enis
(I've CC'd galaxy-dev mailing list because this is probably something other
users are interested in as well)