Sorry, the mail has been sent by mistake... Actually I was looking for hints on
how to download dataset within a history using wget or similar command line
clients. The fact is that one can copy/paste the link of each item but this not
exactly indicated when there are many items... An idea could be a "history
action" that exports links of each item (so one can save the link list and feed
wget with that); anohter way could be a link to the history that mimics an
index.html so that wget can mirror as it was a directory... Or maybe this can
be achieved with galaxy API but I don't have a clue on how to implement it...

Thanks