> Hi, I am creating a tutorial using galaxy pages and I want to add a
> contents section at the top to link to headings further down the page. I
> can't quite figure out how to use the anchoring.

Hi Shaun,

Here's how to create an in-page anchor:

(1) Highlight the anchor target/section/heading, click on the link button,
and then click on the link titled 'Create in-page anchor' and enter an ID
and title. (Right now, there's no indication the text is an anchor, but it
is.)

the link button. Enter "#<anchor_id>" and a title. This text will then
appear as an anchor.

Let us know if you have problems.

Thanks,
J.