Nicki Gray wrote:
> Hi Nate
>
> In universe_wsgi.ini :
>
> # Use user provided in an upstream server's $REMOTE_USER variable
> use_remote_user = True

Okay, there's another option in the config file:

  remote_user_logout_href

This should be set to a URL which will log your users out of whatever
authentication system is being used at your site.  Since that's specific
to each implementation I am not sure what it should be for your site.
For straight HTTP Basic Authentication, it's not actually possible to
log out.

--nate