One of our researchers asked how to move result files from "Barcode Splitter"
html links into his history.   I thought this should be able to be done directly using
dynamic multiple outputs:  (
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/ToolsMultipleOutput ).

In my local copy of "Barcode Splitter"  (
tools/fastx_toolkit/fastx_barcode_splitter.xml ),  I've added a param to select barcodes
for which to create new datasets in the history:

<param name="barcodes" type="select" multiple="true" label="Select barcodes to add as
new datasets to history">
<options from_dataset="BARCODE">
<column name="name" index="0"/>
<column name="value" index="0"/>
<filter type="unique_value" name="unq_bc" column="0" />
<filter type="add_value" name="unmatched" value="unmatched"/>
</options>
</param>

There is a new script to handle the new param and create new datasets:
tools/fastx_toolkit/fastx_barcode_splitter_galaxy_wrapper.py

Would you be interested in those changes for the main codebase?

Jim Johnson
University of Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
117 Pleasant St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Email: j...@umn.edu