If I understand your question correctly, there isn't currently a way to do this
in Galaxy.  I am working on a feature that will allow the selection of multiple
inputs for each Input Dataset step, so that's potentially useful in the
specific context you mention if you're willing to split apart your input file,
but it wouldn't allow you to adjust other parameters.  This is, however,
something we've talked about implementing.

-Dannon