Dear Nate,

I have a new problem, last week, I restarted the Galaxy, but it worked well.
This morning, I found I can't start it from browser, but when I check "ps
auxwww|grep python", I still find it is running, what is problem?

kangtu   24468  0.3  0.0 961592 104296 pts/30  Sl+  Feb11  13:43 python
./scripts/paster.py serve universe_wsgi.ini

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes,

yan