Dear Nate,

Thanks for your quick response, I got "sever error". and just killed the
process. When I ran activate as follows and can't active it:

kangtu@dscbc-compute:~$ .
/home/kangtu/data/tools/galaxy-dist/galaxy_env/bin/activate
bash: /home/kangtu/data/tools/galaxy-dist/galaxy_env/bin/activate: Stale NFS
file handle
kangtu@dscbc-compute:~$

Any suggestion will be appreciate.

Best Wishes,