Hi - I'm running CentOS 5.5.  My version of python is:

[root@genomes ~]# which python
/usr/bin/python
[root@genomes ~]# python -V
Python 2.4.3

I just downloaded galaxy to run a local instance using:

hg clone http://www.bx.psu.edu/hg/galaxy galaxy_dist

and then tried to run it using 'sh run.sh'. When I do so, galaxy proceeds to download eggs that are out of date. After doing some fetching, I see:

One or more of the python eggs necessary to run Galaxy couldn't be
downloaded automatically.  You can try building them by hand (all
at once) with:
  python scripts/scramble.py
Or individually:
  python scripts/scramble.py python_daemon
Fetch failed.

What does this mean?