When I try to run 'python scripts/scramble.py', I get an error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scramble.py", line 29, in ?
    execfile( "setup.py", globals(), locals() )
  File "setup.py", line 22, in ?
    main_module = __import__(main_module_name, fromlist=['version'])
TypeError: __import__() takes no keyword arguments
scramble(): Egg already exists, remove to force rebuild:
  /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages
scramble(): Egg already exists, remove to force rebuild:
  /mnt/ibmfcarray/galaxy_dist/eggs/sqlalchemy_migrate-0.5.4-py2.4.egg
scramble(): Egg already exists, remove to force rebuild:
  /mnt/ibmfcarray/galaxy_dist/eggs/WebOb-0.8.5-py2.4.egg
scramble(): Egg already exists, remove to force rebuild:
  /mnt/ibmfcarray/galaxy_dist/eggs/PasteScript-1.7.3-py2.4.egg
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/scramble.py", line 23, in ?
    eggs = c.scramble()
File "/mnt/ibmfcarray/galaxy_dist/lib/galaxy/eggs/scramble.py", line 243, in scramble
    raise last_exc # only 1 failure out of the crate, be more informative
galaxy.eggs.scramble.ScrambleFailure: run_scramble_script(): Egg build failed for python_daemon 1.5.5