Hello community,

I'm new to Galaxy and are currently trying to install a new instance on a
debian system.
So far I installed postgres and created a user and a database for galaxy.
In the universe_wsgi.ini file I did the recommended changes and set this entry:
database_connection = postgres:///galaxydb?host=/var/run/postgresql
for the connection to postgres.
For test purposes I uploaded the test file from
http://galaxy.psu.edu/CPMB/TAF1_ChIP.txt.
After uploading the file I get a warning that "required metadata values are
missing". Auto-detect doesn't help. Since it all works fine with sqlite, I
assume an incorrect configuration of the postgres user and|or a missing or
false entries in pg_hba.conf or universe_wsgi.ini.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Christian