Hello all,

I have a tool based on blastdbcmd that contains a param tag of type text. I
want to be able to use the % sign in that text field users can enter (%g is for
instance the field identifier for gi). However, if I do for instance %f or "%f"
it returns Xf or "Xf" in the the variable.
For single field lines I solved it to remove the % from the argument and only
add it at command line, but in this case it can contain % signs anywhere... For
instance %g|%a|%t should return by the tool gi..|accno|title. However the
variable returned by the tool xml is "XgXXaXXt". So it also masks the | (pipe)
sign...
How to solve this?

Thanks for any help.

Alex