Van: Pieter Neerincx [pieter.neeri...@gmail.com]
Verzonden: woensdag 16 februari 2011 15:44
Aan: Bossers, Alex
CC: galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu
Onderwerp: Re: [galaxy-dev] Percent and pipe sign in text input fields

Hi Alex,

Galaxy "sanitizes" the params to remove unsafe characters. It's a security
feature. From a previous post some time ago:

        If you trust your users you can add the option name to NEVER_SANITIZE
in lib/galaxy/utils/_init_.py

You can also have a look at that *.py file and
lib/galaxy/tools/parameters/sanitize.py to see what gets sanitized. AFAIK this
is not well documented on the Wiki...

Cheers,

Pi