Christian,

This is an issue with postgres9 and our JSONType custom datatype.  I have a
ticket open that you can follow if you'd like to be notified of the resolution.
 Here's the link:
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/issue/434/error-listing-and-running-workflows

-Dannon

On Feb 16, 2011, at 10:54 AM, Christian Dreischer wrote:

> Nate Coraor wrote:
>> Christian Dreischer wrote:
>>
>>> Hello community,
>>>
>>> I'm new to Galaxy and are currently trying to install a new instance on a
>>> debian system.
>>> So far I installed postgres and created a user and a database for galaxy.
>>> In the universe_wsgi.ini file I did the recommended changes and set this
>>> entry:
>>> database_connection = postgres:///galaxydb?host=/var/run/postgresql