Hello all,

The Galaxy project is now posting relevant news items on Twitter, starting
about a week ago.  I don't expect this to initially reach a large volume,
somewhere between 0 and 3 tweets per day, but the volume may increase over
time.  If you are interested, please follow *galaxyproject*.

We are tagging all posts specifically about Galaxy with the
*#usegalaxy*hash tag.  Please use that tag in any Galaxy related posts
you make.

In the near future we'll post a twitter feed on the main Galaxy landing
page, and we'll also announce this on the galaxy-user list.

Dave C

PS: And there are only 2 days left to submit an abstract to the Galaxy
Community Conference:
  http://galaxy.psu.edu/gcc2011/Abstracts.html
--
http://galaxy.psu.edu/gcc2011/