This seems really interesting! Just from a quick investigation it
looks like it is targeting the kind of problem I want to solve. I
wonder if you (or anyone else) have some experience to share with
bioHDF in terms of how easy it is to use or how much traction it's
gaining in the community? The mail list is very quiet
http://mail.hdfgroup.org/pipermail/biohdf_hdfgroup.org/

Thanks,
Keith

--