I've set up a local instance of Galaxy following the instructions in the wiki for a production instance. I'm running on CentOS with Apache, and a mysql database server.

Everything looks great when viewed directly through the Galaxy web server on port 8080.


I've implemented the "Serving Galaxy at a sub directory (such as /galaxy)", made the change to Apache, and the universe_wsgi.ini. When I view the page through Apache using http://server.name/galaxy, the page is garbled like something didn't take.

I've restarted Apache and Galaxy but its still not work...

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email including all attachments without reading them. If you are the intended recipient, secure the contents in a manner that conforms to all applicable state and/or federal requirements related to privacy and confidentiality of such information.

<<attachment: golharam.vcf>>

_______________________________________________
To manage your subscriptions to this and other Galaxy lists, please use the 
interface at:

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Reply via email to