Hi Nate,

Thank you for your reply.

I am getting there, but I need a bit more help.

Firstly, yes, I had an alias hg (which was "history | grep $1").
I got rid of it and hg is working fine.

Secondly, I installed the latest version of zlib (1.2.5) and
I can go further with "sh run.sh", but it hangs after it tells
me:
    File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/SocketServer.py", line 341, in
    server_bind
    self.socket.bind(self.server_address)
    File "<string>", line 1, in bind
    socket.error: (98, 'Address already in use')

When I point my browser to http://vixen:8080 (vixen is the very
machine on which I am implementing galaxy), a tomcat page comes
up (telling me that tomcat is running fine).

Here's my question: Is there a way to run galaxy on ports other
than 8080?

Thank you!

Regards,

Tena Sakai

PS: Thank you for updating the link on wiki page.