Revival! (This thread was sitting "flagged" in my mailbox since
November)

Peter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've since restarted with a clean clone of the repository, and see the
> same problems. See:
>
> http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2010-October/003625.html
> http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2010-November/003645.html
> http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2010-November/003665.html
>
> Maybe I should be asking a different question: Has anyone ever used
> run_functional_tests.sh successfully on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard?

I was just creating a Bitbucket for this issue and realized that you've
got a locally installed version of Paste (1.7.2) that is overriding the
egg provided with Galaxy (1.6).  The egg handling code was recently
updated to prevent this from happening, could you pull the latest and
see if you're still unable to run tests?

Thanks,
--nate