Hello Davide,

Sorry about the delay - I'm at a conference and can only connect while
in-between sessions.  This problem should be fixed in change set
5099:ca53c664778e, whicl should be available in the distribution within the
next several weeks.  If you need it sooner, you can pull from our development
repo, but keep in mind that the development repo is less stable then the
distribution.

Thanks for brining this to our attention!

Greg

On Feb 21, 2011, at 11:50 AM, Davide Cittaro wrote:

> On Feb 21, 2011, at 4:55 PM, Davide Cittaro wrote:
>

>> On Feb 21, 2011, at 4:52 PM, Greg Von Kuster wrote:
>>
>>> What version of Galaxy are you running.  I believe this issue was corrected
>>> a while back, so can you update to the latest version?
>>>

>> I've pulled r ca0c4ad2bb39 this morning...
>>

> It would be ok to do it with any command line approach (i.e. using API or
> postgres editing...)

> /*
> Davide Cittaro, PhD
>
> Cogentech - Consortium for Genomic Technologies
> via adamello, 16
> 20139 Milano
> Italy
>
> tel.: +39(02)574303007