I am trying to use galaxy for the first time and am running into some early
problems. While trying to upload my file which is basically an fq containing
illumina short reads, the file won't upload. When I try the fastq extension of
the same file, it does but then the file isn't recognized by the galaxy hence
it's like I have no file uploaded. Does anyone have an idea what's going on
here. I've looked at the short tutorial on galaxy and it seems my file should
be fine.

Musa