We run a local galaxy instance with multiple galaxy web servers and a job
runner.  Per the wiki suggestion we have two config files:
universe_wsgi.webapp.ini and universe_wsgi.runner.ini.  I've noticed that we
still need universe_wsgi.ini or else galaxy will not start

Instead of maintaining three config files (which are nearly identical) it would
be really helpful if we could just have a single config file.  As far as I can
tell, the only thing preventing me from doing this is the "enable_job_running"
option.  If this were a server parameter, then I could have a single config
file.  Something like this:

[server:runner]
use = egg:Paste#http
port = 8079
host = 0.0.0.0
use_threadpool = true
threadpool_workers = 3
enable_job_running = True

[server:web0]
use = egg:Paste#http
port = 8080
host = 0.0.0.0
use_threadpool = true
threadpool_workers = 7
enable_job_running = False

[server:web1]
use = egg:Paste#http
port = 8081
host = 0.0.0.0
use_threadpool = true
threadpool_workers = 7
enable_job_running = False

[server:webN]
use = egg:Paste#http
port = 808X
host = 0.0.0.0
use_threadpool = true
threadpool_workers = 7
enable_job_running = False

With a single file I wouldn't have to figure out which of our config file(s) a
new setting needs to go into, I can just make the change once