Moving this to the galaxy-dev mailing list since it's about a local Galaxy
installation.

The error here is likely a misconfigured tool_data_table_conf.xml.  The format
of this file has changed, see the tool_data_table_conf.xml.sample for an
example of the new structure.  Let me know if your file looks correct with the
new format and you're still having issues.

-Dannon