I currently have a Python script that outputs an HTML with an embedded Applet.
The Java is installed under /tools/blah and I have the <Applet
archive=../../../tools/blah> which should appropriately step out of the dataset
space where the HTML wants to execute, but it returns 404's for the code.  Is
there something I am doing wrong?  How can a returned HTML properly access the
files I need?

---Tim Bonci