Yan Luo wrote:
> Dear Nate,
>
> We have a new issue to use Galaxy. When we login use a general user account,
> we found:
>
> (1) When we upload six fastq files via URL, three of them can be uploaded
> successfully while the other three can't be uploaded.

Hi Yan,

Could you expand the history items so it's possible to see what the
upload error is?

If you set the 'smtp_server' and 'error_email_to' options in the
universe_wsgi.ini file, you will also get a new icon in the history item
which will allow you to generate a bug report.  This bug report will
contain the full error message from the upload tool, if the one in the
history item is truncated.

> (2) What's more, even those files can be uploaded, we can't perform the
> mapping with BWA (NGS: Mapping/Map with BWA) either single end or
> paired-end. The problem is we can't select which file to do the mapping.

The reason the files are not showing up in the tool most likely has to
do with file format.  The BWA tool expects input files to be in the
fastqsanger format.  The best way to acheive this is to run your input
file through the FASTQ Groomer tool before using it with BWA.

> (3) If we use an admin account, we can find one file when we perform the
> mapping and are trying uploading other one to see if we can select from the
> two files list.
>
> (4) Could you please let me know if Galaxy has some restriction for files
> number, a single file size, or total files size loaded by one user(account)?

Galaxy does not have any built-in limitations on file size/count.

--nate