Hi all,
Probably this is not the best place to ask about bx-python, but since most of
bx developers are galaxy developers, it may be worth trying...
I just want to know the status of bigwig support in bx. I need to handle
bigwig as input data and I previously wrapped kent binaries with python
subprocess. I wanted to make it more pythonic and started reading bigwig docs.
If bx already has support for an iterator similar to bx.wiggle.Reader (I need
to transfer all the chromosome in another data structure) I won't read docs
further :-)
Thanks

/*
Davide Cittaro, PhD

Cogentech - Consortium for Genomic Technologies
via adamello, 16
20139 Milano
Italy

tel.: +39(02)574303007