Hello,

We all think that this would be a great tool to add, but actually implementing it is a bit tricker than it may seem at first. To help where we could, the Fastq Groomer was changed to offer a bit more information about a run. But, knowing the source is still the best solution.

Hopefully this helps a little,

Jen
Galaxy team