Davide, see bx.bbi.bigwig_file.BigWigFile

Implemented in Cython, there is also some BigBed support with a common class (bbi_file) for the indexing and aggregation pieces.

This is currently read only. Also, not tested exhaustively on different types of bigwig, but I believe we have most cases correct.

Input is welcome!