Hi All,
Is there anyone out there who know how I can divide an fq file containing
illumina short reads randomly into 2 small files contaning approximately equal
number of reads? I have a huge fq from the illumina high-seq platform,
unfortunately, this file is huge and is causing all sorts of problems and I'd
like to divide into to equal sizes(based on number of reads).
Musa