I have an interactive applet that visualizes data produced by Galaxy.  The
applet, being run client side, does not have access to the file system of the
server, so passing history files by reference (path) won't work.  All the files
are available directly to the browser through a url, but I can't figure out a
way to get that url.  Alternatively, If anyone could help me find the
history.htm file internally I could have the program that preps the applet
parse that for the urls.

---Tim Bonci