Yes I can't get the file into galaxy at all. Am uploading from a file path. the
file is  35mb.
Musa
From: Ry4an Brase [ry4an+gal...@msi.umn.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 11:06 PM
To: Musa A. Hassan
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] divide fq into 2

On Tue, Mar 08, 2011 at 10:44:51PM -0500, Musa A. Hassan wrote:
> Hi Ry4an,
>
> I'd like to do this in galaxy, but the problem is it wont load into
> galaxy. As for using split, the file generated from this returns  a
> length mismatch in say Tophat, maybe in the process of splitting the
> file some changes happen to the format.

So you can't get the file into galaxy at all?  Are you trying to upload
it through your browser (suitable only for non-huge files) or are you
using 'upload from file path'?  How big (bytes) is the file.

Also, you should try to keep your replies on the mailing list so that
other searching in the future find the same help.

--
Ry4an Brase                                         612-626-6575
Software Developer                                  Application Development