Hi, I really like the new feature to show dataset information and parameters used to run the tool. Problem is that the link doesn't always work. It seems as though the first time I open a history and click the "i" the information is displayed in the main screen, but after that none of the links work. Hovering over the button gives all the info in a black tool tip but quite often this lingers around even when you take the mouse away. Is there any way to turn off these tips?

I've experienced this in firefox and chrome, I haven't tried in ie.

Shaun

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.