Shaun and Peter;

> > Hi, I really like the new feature to show dataset information and parameters
> > used to run the tool. Problem is that the link doesn't always work. It seems
> > as though the first time I open a history and click the "i" the information
> > is displayed in the main screen, but after that none of the links work.
> > Hovering over the button gives all the info in a black tool tip but quite
> > often this lingers around even when you take the mouse away. Is there any
> > way to turn off these tips?

I wrote up a patch that will display this information in the central
panel on a click:

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/issue/466/view-run-details-in-central-panel-instead

Based on Kanwei's feedback it uses the tooltip in the shared history
view and a click to display in the analysis frame.

Brad