Dear Galaxy Developers,

we are experimenting with cleanup strategies for our production galaxy server that is used by the public. How are you treating the user- uploaded data on galaxy-main?

We would like to see how much space is used by an individual user and evenutally be able to remove them after some time of inactivity (>180 days?), ideally preceded by 1-2 warning emails. Can the current cleanup scripts handle that?

Thanks for your help!

-- Sebastian