Hi all,

Wonder if I can get some help from here for the following questions:
I just pulled the galaxy-central and installed it. It runs fine.
However, when I tried to use the Edit Pages function, there is no "Embed Galaxy
Object" and "Insert Link to Galaxy Object" in the "Page Editor". I have set the
"enable_pages = True" in "universe_wsgi.ini".
Wonder what else can cause the problem?

Also, is there any documentations for the control syntax used in datatypes and
tools configure xmls?

Thanks!

Charlie