Dear Galaxy developers,

I just started to configure and use Galaxy, and I don't really
understand how we can delete/purge data from the disk.
I delete several dataset or libraries from the admin interface and then
run the script/cleanup_datasets scripts as explained in
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/Config/PurgeHistoriesAndDatasets
(with the -d0 option)

>From the interface my libraries are flagged purged as expected ... but
on the disk I still have the files ! how can I remove these files from
the disk ?
Another question, the purged libraries are still available through the
from Galaxy ?

Thanks for your help,
Regards,

Nicolas