We're running the latest galaxy-dist and noticed a problem importing files from
libraries into our history.

If we click the down arrow to the right of a dataset and choose "Import this
dataset into selected histories" it works fine,  however if our datasets are in
folders within the library and we select multiple datasets and then do "Import
selected datasets into histories" nothing happens.   If I go to a library with
datasets that are not in a folder then selecting multiple works.

Has anyone else seen this?

--
Glen L. Beane
Senior Software Engineer