Hello,
I have a local instance of galaxy and after successfully running an NGS
analysis I am trying to save my BAM file to my local machine. When I click
on the save icon my Galaxy instance crashes with the following error. This
also happens when I try to save the SAM file. It does not happen when I
try to save a txt file.

python: ./Modules/cStringIO.c:419: O_cwrite: Assertion `oself->pos + l <
2147483647' failed.
./run.sh: line 48: 19187 Aborted                 python
./scripts/paster.py serve universe_wsgi.ini $@

Something to do with base positions?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Liisa