Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying a new galaxy install with the webapp and the job
runner running on different machines, sharing a nfs volume where the
galaxy files are, and another one where the data is supposed to be
stored, as specified in the file_path and new_file_path values in the
universe_wsgi files. (one for the webapp and one for the runner, as
stated in the doc)

Both instances run properly with no error message but when I want to
upload a file from wherever in a library, here's what happens:
The file's row appears in the library with the "uploading" note.
The job is registered in the database.
And that's all. Nothing changes afterwards. Nothing is saved anywhere.

This can't be a file-too-big issue since the test file I'm working with
weighs 3.5kB.

I probably stupidly missed something but I really don't see where the
problem might be.

Any idea?

Cheers
L-A